- How long has this school been established?
Ans. It started in December, 2008.
- Is this registered with the government?
Ans. It is a registered trust with the Government of Pakistan
- Where is it located?
Ans. It is located in G-5 Sector (Bari Imam) near the Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad.
- What curriculum does the school follow?
Ans. National Scheme of Studies and The Oxford University Press curriculum is followed.
- What is the fee structure?
Ans. Fees is Rs. 50 ($0.5) and Rs. 100 ($1) per month but 40% of the students are studying for free.
- What does the school provide to the child?
Ans. Mashal provides safe environment for learning, books, bags, uniforms, shoes and food items. There are library facilities, medical insurance facilities, computer laboratories and science laboratories. Mashal also provides sewing and wood work classes for skill development for fathers/mothers.
- Do you accept volunteers?
Ans. Yes we accept volunteers and we want the volunteers to teach something to our children such as Art Activites, Stories, Preparing Food, Painting, Sports, Games, Claywork etc.
- How is this school getting funded?
Ans. It started off with self funding and continues to be funded by friends, relativies and is funded by embassies who give small grants for educational projects.